How to Use SynciOS Mobile Manager?
Syncios Manager offers ultimate file transfer solution between iOS & Android and PC, helping you easily transfer and backup multimedia data including music, video, photo, Ebook, apps, contacts, notes between iPod/iPhone/iPad/Android and Computer. There are more functions of Syncios to better manage your iOS & Android devices, such as Access iOS file system, iTunes backup extractor, etc.
Connect iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android to PC
Simply connect your iPad/iPhone/iPod/Android to windows PC with USB calbe.
For iOS & Android Data Management
Transfer all files including music, video, photos, contacts, ringtone, ebooks, Podcasts, audiobooks, TV Shows, MV, voice memos, iTunes U between iPad/iPhone/iPod and PC.
1. Under My Device tab, choose items to manage from the left panel: Media, Photos, Ebook, Apps and Information.
2. Choose the operation to backup data from iDevices to PC or copy from PC to iPad/iPhone/iPod without iTunes.
For Online Videos Download
1. Click Online Videos tab, click Add URL(s) button and paste online video URL to the pop-out box. Use Enter key to put each URL on a new line.
Note: Pro version supports automatically converting and importing downloaded videos to your iOS devices, just tick "Automatically transfer to current device." before downloading, it also allows you to select the download quality, output video format, video size, conversion quality.
Download quality: Manually, Best Quality, Smallest File.
Output Video Format: just tick the checkbox of "Automatically convert to" and then choose the video format you need.
Video Size: all kinds of size for your choice.
Conversion quality: Low, Normal, High.
Also, you can choose to delete the original file after conversion.
2. Click Start Download! button, choose video download format and start downloading.
3. Wait until the video downloading finished and it would display under the Downloaded list.
4. Check downloaded online videos you would like to convert and transfer to your device. Hold down the Ctrl/Shift key to select multiple video files.
5. Click Convert button. Choose output video format and video conversion output location. If you would like to transfer video to connected device automatically, simply check the option: Transfer to device after conversion.
6. Click Convert button to start the video conversion process.
For Online Resources Download
Built-in online resources center providing access to the vast resources, intelligently discover and download your favourite ringtones and wallpaper to your iPhone/iPod/iPad.
How to download ringtones?
1. Click Online Resources tab and choose Ringtone from the left panel.
2. Find and search ringtones you would like to download and simply click the Download button.
3. Wait until the ringtones downloading finished and it would display under the Downloaded list.
Go to Downloaded > Ringtone, check downloaded ringtones you would like to install to your device. Hold down the Ctrl/Shift key to select multiple apps.
4. Click Import button to install downloaded ringtones into connected device.
Syncios not only features as great iOS Manager, but also easy-to-use Audio/Video Converter and Ringtone Maker. How to make ringtone?
1. Click Toolkit > Ringtone Maker to start the ringtone maker tool.
2. Choose a music file on your PC or drag and drop file to Syncios directly.
3. Set start and Set end to the ringtone and choose effect from Fade In and Fade Out. If you would like to make SMS tone, just simply check the SMS Ringtone option.
4. Choose Save & Import button Syncios would convert your ringtone and then import to current device shown on the upper right corner automatically. Choose Save to PC button you can simply save the output ringtone to local PC.
5. Go to your iOS device, click Settings > Sounds > Ringtone, where you would find the ringtone.