AAC to MP3 Audiobook Converter
Convert DRM protected and unprotected audio to MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, FLAC
NoteBurner AAC to MP3 Audiobook Converter is a DRM audiobook converter targeting at removing DRM protection, bypassing copyright, stripping authorization license from all protected music and audiobooks. NoteBurner AAC to MP3 Audiobook Converter is able to unprotect audiobook & music like M4A M4P M4B files from iTunes, WMA files from Overdrive, AA AAX files from Audible, and the subscription WMA music from Rhapsody, Napster, Pandora, Spiralfrog, Bearshare, iMesh, iMeeM, KaZaA, Last.fm, eMusic, Puretracks, MusicGiants, Nokia Music Store etc.
Supported input audio formats: M4P, M4B, M4A, AA, WMA, RA, OMA, MP3, AIFF, WAV, OGG, APE, FLAC, AAC, etc.
Supported output audio formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, FLAC.
Supported music players: iTunes, Windows Media Player 10, RealPlayer, SonicStage, Winamp, Foorbar, other media palyers with CD burning feature.
AAC to MP3 Audiobook Converter is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista and 7. You can also run it on MAC OS X 10.4 or later. Download and install AAC to MP3 Audiobook Converter free trial versions to free your DRM music now!
More than an AAC to MP3 Audiobook Converter
Besides converting iTunes AAC to MP3 formats, this AAC to MP3 Audiobook Converter is also able to convert other audiobooks and music files like AA, M4B, WMA, M4P, M4A, etc that are playable with iTunes. Moreover, it allows you to adjust output audio parameters, edit ID3 tags, play converted files directly with built-in player.
AAC to MP3 Audiobook Converter utilizes virtual CD burning technology to simulate the burning and ripping process. With this advanced audio format converting mechanism, AAC to MP3 Audiobook Converter excellently converts iTunes music and audiobooks to MP3, M4A and Wave at 5x faster speed and perfect output audio quality with ID3 tags preserved. AAC to MP3 Audiobook Converter also works with other CD burning media players including Realplayer, Wimnap and Windows Media Player to convert MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, SND, AIFF, AU, RA, etc to MP3, M4A. It's easy to enjoy any music on PSP, Archos, Creative Zen, sandisk and mobile phones.
Key features of NoteBurner AAC to MP3 Audiobook Converter
* Remove DRM Protection of purchased iTunes M4P, M4B, M4A, AAC and Audiobook
* Support both Windows and Mac OS X
* Convert your purchased iTunes music and audiobook to any portable media players
* Batch conversion at super fast speed and perfect output quality
* Keep your original files untouched and keep you on legal side
How to convert iTunes AAC to MP3 with AAC to MP3 Converter
To convert iTunes DRM AAC to MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, OGG, or FLAC format with AAC and MP3 Audiobook Converter, you must firstly make sure that the to-be-converted audio files must be playable on your computer; and the media player shall have the capacity of burning CDs.
Note: To convert iTunes AAC to MP3, WMA or WAV format with AAC and MP3 Audiobook Converter, you should have AAC and MP3 Audiobook Converter work with iTunes simultaneously.
1. Download and install iTunes and NoteBurner AAC and MP3 Audiobook Converter
2. Open NoteBurner AAC and MP3 Audiobook Converter, click "Settings" button, specify the output folder, and choose MP3 as output format.
3. Open iTunes, create a playlist, or playlists, to contain the AAC (M4P, M4A) songs or audiobooks you want to convert to MP3.
4. Go to bottom right of iTunes window, click on the "Burn Disc" button, choose "NoteBurner Virtual_CD-RW" as default burning device, select "Audio CD" as Disc Format, check the "Include CD Text" option.
5. In iTunes, hit "Burn" button to start burning. NoteBurner will convert the whole playlist to MP3 files.
6. On NoteBurner: When the conversion is completed, go to "NoteBurner AAC Audio Converter" to listen the MP3 songs, edit ID3 tags.
Now, you can transfer the converted MP3 audiobooks to your iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, Xbox 360, PS3, Creative Zen, Archos, Sansa, Iriver, Samsung, Cowon, Sony Walkman, as well as mobile phones like HTC, Blackberry, Sony Ericsson, LG, Nokia, Motorola, etc.
How to convert aa audiobook to mp3 format with AA to MP3 Audiobook Converter?
How to convert wma audiobook to mp3 format with WMA to MP3 Audiobook Converter?